September 7, 2020 UPDATE:
Regarding COVID regulations/restrictions - please check with the trip leader or organizer of each event to check whether or not the activity is being held or modified in any way to keep us as safe as possible.
- Pre-registration is required with the leader via email
- The number of participants is limited to six
- Masks are required at all times, must cover the mouth and nose, and cannot be bandanas or gaiters
- Social distancing of at least 6' is required throughout the trip
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you, just in case
- Sharing of binoculars and scopes is strongly discouraged (although wipes can be used between people if so desired)
- And, most important, if you're not feeling well, please don't come!
In keeping with COVID-19 social distancing and protections, HAS's September and October member meetings will be held virtually. Please watch your email for virtual meeting links.
If you are not a member and would like to "attend" one of our meetings, please email HAS President, Sarah Faulkner at email@example.com, for the link.
Make sure to include information about yourself to verify your interest so we can avoid hacking.