FEBRUARY 27, 2021 UPDATE:
Regarding COVID regulations/restrictions - please check with the trip leader or organizer of each event to check whether or not the activity is being held or modified in any way to keep us as safe as possible.
Please check back frequently here for the latest information on our field trips and if they are being held or cancelled.
Unless otherwise noted, the following COVID-19 restrictions will be observed for all trips that are being offered, aligned with the ABA and CDC guidelines:
- Pre-registration is required with the leader via email
- The number of participants is limited to six
- Masks are required at all times, must cover the mouth and nose, and cannot be bandanas or gaiters
- Social distancing of at least 6' is required throughout the trip
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you, just in case
- Sharing of binoculars and scopes is strongly discouraged (although wipes can be used between people if so desired)
- And, most important, if you're not feeling well, please don't come!
- If you are not a member and would like to "attend" one of our meetings, please email HAS President, Sarah Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org, for the link.
Make sure to include information about yourself to verify your interest so we can avoid hacking.