Hartford Audubon Society Membership
Membership is open to everyone interested in the activities and mission of the Society. We are an organization dedicated to assisting our members in growing in their birding and wildlife experiences. We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming atmosphere, which includes skills from novice to professional levels. Please join us!
Membership entitles the holder to the following:
- Annual program booklet detailing monthly meetings, trips, wildlife series and membership
- The Crest, the Society's newsletter
- Free participation in a host of field trips
- Instructional beginner bird walks led by knowledgeable Society members
- Special season rates for the four presentations in the Wildlife Series
- Free nature presentations given during the monthly meetings
Print out the Hartford Audubon Society membership form and check-off the level of annual membership desired (e.g., Family $23.00).
Print your name and address and enclose your check payable to Hartford Audubon Society.
Mail the application to:
Hartford Audubon Society
P.O. Box 270207
West Hartford, CT 06127-0207
Individual: $15.00 / Family: $23.00
Seniors (age 65+): $8 (individual) / $13 (couple)
Life: $250.00 (individual)
Additional contributions are always welcome!